The Iowa DOT released an announcement that Iowa Mobile ID is available in the Apple Store and Google Play. The app allows residents to keep a digital version of their Iowa-issued driver’s license or ID on their smartphone.
For Vital Records and Notary purposes, the physical driver's license is still required. Per instructions from the Iowa Department of Health and Human Services the Cedar County Recorder's Office will not be accepting any Iowa Mobile ID's presented to our office.
Declaration of Value
- Real Estate Transfer Declaration of Value Instructions
- Real Estate Transfer Declaration of Value Form
- Application - Boat, Snowmobile, and ATV
- Affidavit for Untitled, Unregistered ATVs, Motorcycles, Utility Vehicles, or Boats
- Bill of Sale
- ATV/ORV Ordinance for Cedar County Amended
- OHV FAQ
- Veteran Lifetime Trout License
- Groundwater Hazard Statement Rules
- Groundwater Hazard Statement Form
- Groundwater Hazard Statement Attachment
- Groundwater Hazard Statement Instructions
For passport forms please visit www.travel.state.gov.
- Trade Name Application Form
- This is a two-page document to be printed singled-sided on letter-sized paper in order to comply with current Iowa Document Formatting Standards.
Application for a Vital Record
Marriage Officiant Information Brochure
Marriage Application - IDPH requires the form to be picked up in person or a personal request be made for the form to be mailed.
Proof of Entitlement Addendum - Genealogy