Information Technology Director
Cedar County is accepting applications for a full-time Information Technology Director. The starting salary is $80,000, pending education and experience, plus benefits.
- Knowledge/experience operating and managing computer LANs/WANs (including wireless), AS400, servers and PCs including DNS and DHCP.
- Knowledge of Windows OS, Windows Server, firewalls, MS Office and MS SQL.
- Experience in operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting computer hardware and software.
- Work independently with little or no supervision.
- Be reliable, responsible and dependable in fulfilling obligations.
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information and respond to county officials, employees and the general public.
- Ability to work under pressure, time constraints and deadlines and to manage financial resources and account for expenditures.
- Degree in IT field and minimum 4 years combined education and experience required.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Department: Auditor
- Posted: 12/19/21
- Expires: Posted until filled.
Return to: Cedar County Auditor 400 Cedar St. Tipton, IA 52772